CONSTRUCTION CLEANING DENVER
Post Construction Site Cleanup Services
We leave your construction site with a Clean and Beautiful Finish
We provide the lowest prices for Post Construction Clean-Up We have been providing quality construction clean-up for over 20 years. We lead the Post Construction Clean-Up industry as one of the best, reliable, and most affordable Post Construction Clean-Up companies in our area. We provide a wide range of services such as construction dust cleaning, construction window cleaning, and post construction clean-up.
We understand how tedious Post Construction clean-up can be, especially on long projects. Trust the experts, contact us to handle the post construction clean-up. We are the experts in window protective plastic removal and can dispose of debris left behind during the post construction clean-up. Get your project complete, call us for your post construction clean-up, and we will take care of any debris, we’ll take care of the window protective plastic removal, and all the other clean-up involved.
If you have had any experience of working on a construction site, you will know full well just how much mess can be created. Whenever there is a mess, this means that somebody is going to have to clean it up, and it is understandable that this is one of the jobs that people enjoy doing the least. If you know that there is nobody who likes doing the cleaning, then you may want to consider hiring a professional construction cleanup company to get everything done for you as and when you need it. There are a few reasons that doing your own cleaning up is not the best thing for you:
– Cleaning up can be very hard work, and you may find that it takes up a lot of time from your day that could be spent doing something more productive.
– It might stop you from starting your next project on time, meaning that you could lose money in the long term.
– If your staff feel as though they shouldn’t be doing the cleaning, this could cause a lot of friction between them.
– You may have to work unsociable hours to get all of the cleaning done.
Hiring professionals such as ourselves can help to stop this from being a problem, meaning that you don’t have to worry about it anymore. We can help you with the construction cleanup at the end of each of your projects, leaving you able to move onto the next thing that you have to do, safely in the knowledge that everything that needs to be done will be done.
Our staff are trained in the work that is being undertaken, and this assures the safety of all who are on the site. We also take our own safety seriously, and make sure that we have the right breathing equipment whilst we are working, so that we do not breathe in any of the dust while we are cleaning up.
For a quote for the project that you are working on, get in touch with us to find out what we can do for you. We are happy to either work with you as a one-off project, or in the long term if you know that you have more projects in the pipeline. Leave it in our hands and you won’t go wrong; so sit back and relax, knowing that everything is being taken care of.
The rough clean can occur midway through a construction project or towards the end. Debris and dust from the construction process is completely removed from the worksite during this stage. Other cleaning tasks which may be performed during the rough clean include:
The tasks undertaken during a rough clean will vary according to how much of the construction project has been completed and which jobs remain. For example, if the painters are yet to come through, the cleaners will only dust the walls and ignore minor smudges. In many cases, the main focus of a rough clean is to remove any substances that may be dangerous or interfere with the ability of contractors to get their job done.
- Rubbish is removed from the site
- Excess caulking is removed from around benches, fixtures and fittings
- Paint overspray is removed
- Adhesive residues are removed from windows, doors, and walls
- All windows, sliding glass doors and glass partitions are thoroughly cleaned
- Window frames are cleaned and window tracks vacuumed
- Ventilation systems are cleaned
- Ceilings are dusted
- Light fixtures and fans are dusted and/or washed
- Vacuum cleaning of walls and washing to remove dust, smudges, dirt, and scuff marks
- Handrails, electrical switches and mantels are dusted and wiped down
- Clean the trim and baseboards
- Exterior clean of debris from gardens
- Power wash of exterior walls
- Floor is vacuumed and washed. Hard floors may be waxed, polished, and/or buffed
The final clean occurs shortly after the construction project has been completed. It typically consists of every step in the rough clean phase. The building is very thoroughly and comprehensively cleaned during this stage — cleaners will carefully remove minor blemishes like smudges and fingerprints. Floors will often receive their final finish at this stage. After the final clean has been performed, the space is considered ready to move into.
A few weeks after the final clean, dust may have settled in the property and an additional clean-through is required. This stage of cleaning is similar to a basic household cleaning routine.
Dust is removed from the space and the cleaners will once-again clean windows, walls, ceilings and floors. The property owner can now enjoy a clean and hygienic space!